Become a Year Group Member!
Why become a Year Group Member?
✓ Download planning packs written by experienced teachers that can be used straight away or tweaked to suit the needs of your class
✓ Improve teaching and learning with lessons that have been meticulously written to ensure National Curriculum coverage
✓ Claim back your evenings and weekends by sorting your planning for the year in a few simple clicks (yes, really!)
"A year group membership is so useful for me because I can plan high quality lessons using PlanBee resources, which saves so much planning time. This allows me to have a much better work life balance, which I'm all about."
Merryn, class teacher
How does it work?
- Select the year group(s) you're teaching from the drop-down menu.
- Add the membership to your cart and checkout.
- You're now a PlanBee Year Group Member. Hooray!
- You can now check out with any resources for your chosen year group at no further charge for a whole year!
- Please note, you do still need to go through the checkout process but you won't need to add any further payment information (unless you've selected resources that aren't included in your membership).
This means you now have access to all the planning you will need for the year for Art, DT, English*, Geography, History, Maths, RE, Science, Cross-Curricular Topics, Special Days, Special People and ESR (Education for Social Responsibility). Yay!!
* We are working hard to flesh out our English curriculum. We have several schemes of work for each year group but not enough (yet) to cover the whole year.
Not quite the membership you're looking for? We have plenty more!
Got questions? Maybe these will help...
- How does it work? Just add the membership you would like to your basket. As soon as you have checked out, your membership will become active. Next time you log into your account, you will see all your custom pricing. For example, if you have a Year 3 membership, any resource that has been written for Year 3 will be free for you. All you need to do is go through the checkout (without adding any payment information) and your resources will be available to download from your account.
- Can I have more than one membership at a time? Unfortunately not. Our system will only allow one membership to be applied at a time but if you need a bespoke solution please get in touch and we'll see what we can do.
- What if the year group I am teaching changes during my membership? No problem! Just let us know and we will amend your membership to your new year group. Please note that we can only change the year group of your membership once during the year.
- Does the membership auto-renew? No, your membership will not renew automatically. We will send you a reminder email when your membership is nearing its end; it's then your choice as to whether you sign up again or not.
- Can I pay for my membership with an invoice from my school? Only school Platinum accounts can be purchased via invoice, provided you have a school trade account with us. Individual year group and phase group memberships need to go through the checkout as normal.
- Can I purchase other resources that are not included in my membership? Absolutely! Any other resources that are outside of your free allowance can be purchased by popping them in your basket and checking out as normal.
- A resource I want is labelled as 'Year 5/6' but I only have a Year 5 membership. Can I get it free with my membership? Yes you can! Any resource that is labelled with your year group (apart from Curriculum Packs) is available to you at no further charge. A lot of our planning is mixed-age planning, which you can absolutely access with your single year group membership.