⭐ Ready-made packs designed for children who are isolating or learning from home
⭐ Enough learning for two weeks of foundation-subject coverage
⭐ Parent-friendly lesson plans, pre-recorded teacher-led inputs, engaging and challenging activities, and printable resources all included
The pack includes 8 lessons from a range of subjects. There are two Science lessons, two Geography lessons, two History lessons, one Art lesson and one DT lesson. Schools should note that the Design & Technology lesson in this pack is a Cookery and Nutrition lesson. The lesson challenges the children to make cornbread. You may need to consider extra provision for certain pupils e.g. those who receive Free School Meals. You may decide to provide the basic ingredients for some families, or suggest alternative activities that do not require cooking.
Each lesson includes a parent friendly-lesson plan, a teacher-led video taking the children through the lessons input, a range of engaging and challenging activities as well as printable resources. If you want to know more watch this explainer video.
For help downloading and extracting a zip pack, or using PDFs please see our FAQs. If you are still having problems click the blue Chat With Us box or Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.
To view the Whole School Learn at Home Pack or more Home Learning Packs like this one, view our Home Learning Packs Collection.
- Parent guide lesson plans
- 8 teacher-led teaching input videos
- Teaching input slides
- Activity sheets
- Additional related activity worksheets
- Art: Chocolate - Graphic Writing
- DT: American Food - Soul Food
- Geography: Italy Today - Cities and Landmarks
- Geography: Italy Today - Italian Culture
- History: British History Heroes - Victorian Children
- History: British History Heroes - Women's Suffrage
- Science: What do Scientists Do? - Gather evidence
- Science: What do Scientists Do? - Fair Tests