SAMPLE Maths Lessons from Year 1 to Year 6
Never used PlanBee's Maths lessons before? Take a look with our free sample lesson planning. There are two complete lessons for each year group from Year 1 to Year 6 included so you can get a good taste for what our Maths planning is like.
PlanBee has a complete Primary Maths Curriculum for Year 1 to Year 6 with all the Maths lessons you will ever need – completely planned and ready to teach. Every lesson comes with a detailed lesson plan, a slideshow for the teaching input, differentiated activity ideas and a range of printable resources for their independent learning activities, including worksheets, puzzles, problems and teaching aids. You'll never have to plan a Maths lesson again.
Don't believe us? Download these Maths sample lessons and see for yourself!
- Year 1: Let's identify numbers Lesson 1 SAMPLE
- Year 1: Let's tell the time Lesson 1 SAMPLE
- Year 2: Let's explore position and direction Lesson 5 SAMPLE
- Year 2: Let's solve place value problems Lesson 1 SAMPLE
- Year 3: Space and 3D Shape Lesson 1 SAMPLE
- Year 3: Using Times Tables Lesson 2 SAMPLE
- Year 4: Multiplication and Division Facts Lesson 1 SAMPLE
- Year 4: Proportion Problems Lesson 1 SAMPLE
- Year 5: Calendars, Timetables and Calculators Lesson 2 SAMPLE
- Year 6: Mental Methods Lesson 4 SAMPLE
- Year 6: Practising Multiplication and Division Lesson 1 SAMPLE