KS1 Maths resources, packed with varied, differentiated Maths activities
Every PlanBee KS1 Maths planning pack is stuffed with resources for a whole week's Maths lessons. Each five-lesson pack is based on one, or several related, National Curriculum objectives for Maths in Key Stage 1.
What do PlanBee KS1 Maths lesson plans come with?
- A starter activity
- A detailed teaching input
- A slideshow which explains the learning and poses questions to your children
- A choice of activities with three-way differentiation
- Answer sheets with solutions (which teachers or children can use to mark their work)
- A range of resources such as cards, puzzles, worksheets, games, investigations and problems
- A plenary activity and assessment questions
The 'Autumn Term' KS1 Maths planning packs are specially designed with young learners in mind: they include 'carousels' of fun Maths games and activities which you can rotate your Maths groups around during the week.