Resources to support you this September
Opening the doors in September is often a time of mixed emotions. I remember the sleepless nights in the run-up to welcoming my new class. I was always sure I had forgotten everything about teaching but once the children walked in I was back into the swing of things in no time at all.
This year is going to be different to previous years in many ways. Schools are taking different approaches to implementing the guidance and practical constraints like classroom sizes, the number of children and medical needs mean there is no one size fits all approach.
We have put together a collection of blogs and downloadable resources to help you get ready for September.
If there is any content you would like us to include contact us and let us know.
Getting your classroom and planning ready
- The Ultimate Lesson Planning Checklist for Primary School Teachers
- 10 Powered-Up Plenary Ideas
- Easy book corner ideas
- Our Top 10 Free Primary Maths Resources
Supporting mental health in the classroom
- 10 practical ways to create mentally healthy schools
- Mental Health Awareness in schools
- How to develop childhood friendships in your primary school class
- What Makes a Good Friend
- How to Create an Inclusive Classroom: 12 Tips for Teachers
Work Life balance support
- How to Prioritise When EVERYTHING is a Priority (Part One) and Part 2
- Teacher Work Life Balance – Top Tips
- #BackToSchool Tips for Teachers, by 37 Teachers
- 5 Ways to Feel More Confident in the Classroom
Oh, and one more thing: we're doing 20% off EVERYTHING until midnight end Sunday 13th September 2020 in our Back To School sale!
Use code BTS2020 at the checkout for 20% off your order.